[asterisk-users] zapata.conf & zaptel.conf

Shane O'Cain socain at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 12 18:54:21 MST 2006

I am configuring two cards in Trixbox. 1 TE110P T-1 card and one TDM2400P
with 16 fxs ports (All 24 show up in zaptel.conf so the PRI channels start
at 25). Can I use a channel range to separate the config for each card, as
shown below, or do I have to enter configs for each channel?

Also in zaptel.conf I see that the TDM card is span 1 board zero, And the
T-1 card is Span 2 board 0. So for the T-1 card I entered
span=2,1,0,esf,b8zs"

Is this correct? What are the trailing 1,0 for after the span ID?

OT-In reference to posting messages-what is "top posting"?

 ----------------------------------
 ; Zapata telephony interface

 [trunkgroups]
 ;