[asterisk-users] repost gain problem with asterisk and zaptel 1.4

jason fearthepenguin at jasonandjessi.com
Tue Dec 12 10:08:42 MST 2006

Most certainly.  This is my current file.  I've toyed with the gain
settings, going as high as 100 on rxgain and even toyed with txgain for
a bit.  It's very bare because I haven't invested any further time into
this machine until I get the gain figured out. On a side note, I've used
this card in a Xen VM running 1.2 and did not have any gain issues.

----------------------------------
; Zapata telephony interface

[trunkgroups]
;
[channels]
;
context=incoming
switchtype=national
;
signalling=fxs_ks
channel=>1
usecallerid=yes
cidsignalling=bell
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=no
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no
musiconhold=default

--
Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,