[asterisk-users] func_curl fails to compile, asterisk1.4

Jan du Toit jan.du.toit at decisionworx.com
Tue Dec 12 01:48:23 MST 2006

Hi.

After successfully running ./configure I run make. When running make I get the
following error:
func_curl.c: In function `curl_internal':
func_curl.c:95: `CURLOPT_NOSIGNAL' undeclared (first use in this function)
func_curl.c:95: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
func_curl.c:95: for each function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [func_curl.o] Error 1
make: *** [funcs] Error 2

This happens in the beta3 release as well as the HEAD revision in SVN.

Has anybody else came across this problem? Please help.