[asterisk-users] Re: Xen, Asterisk & ISDN: Timing Problems

jason fearthepenguin at jasonandjessi.com
Mon Dec 11 14:27:07 MST 2006

Im passing a PVR-500, a PVR-250, a dual Intel Pro100 NIC (2 interfaces)
one of the onboard IDE controllers, all of my USB ports and my FXO card
without any hiccup. I stay pretty bleeding edge, so I can't say if this
would work out of the box.  I did have to tweak a few PCI latency timers
but nothing major.

Arik Raffael Funke wrote:
> That has been fixed in the current Xen, and as far as I can tell works
> without problems. (At least for some NICs I had dedicated to another
> domU.)
>
> Regards,
> Arik
>

> Howard Lowndes wrote:
>> I have to run Asterisk on the dom0 host as earlier versions of Xen
>> had problems handing PCI control over to a domU kernel.  Does anyone
>> know if this has been fixed yet?
>>

>> Arik Raffael Funke wrote:
>>> Thanks. What kernels do you use for dom0 and the domU's?
>>> Custom-built or out of the box?
>>>
>>> - Arik

Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,
only that you were there... and still on your feet