[asterisk-users] CLI History

Todd- Asterisk thouleasterisk at gleffsecurity.com
Mon Dec 11 13:47:31 MST 2006

short version:  me too

long version:  The same thing happens on my asterisk boxes - both
built with the latest trixbox image...  perhaps that's a factor?  My
history is always "restart now", although I typically connect and run
"sip show peers".  I haven't typed "restart now" in a long time, but
that is the first thing when I hit up-arrrow upon connecting....

I have had history written to when I type 'exit' at the console
instead of ctrl-c.   I haven't tested though as the school bus just
arrived....  ;)
    Todd