[asterisk-users] Question on retrieve_file() function in app_voicemail.c

jezzzz . jezonthenet at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 10 10:46:21 MST 2006

An additional question. Unfortunately I don't have
voicemail running here, could anyone provide me with
such an example text file that is stored for each
message in the user's mailbox? I'm just looking to
understand what such a file looks like in a real
environment.

I understand that this is where Asterisk gets the CID
and name of the person who left the voice message
from.

Thanks so much
Jez