[asterisk-users] Quicknet PhoneJack questions.

Adam Rybak arybak at radiowy.net
Sat Dec 9 12:53:51 MST 2006

Hi,

   i have already bought this card and successfully configured IXJ driver in
kernel but i have few problems:

1. I have no dialtone, somtimes it appears for a very small time and dissapears.
I have in phone.conf configured mode=dialtone

2. Second progress inband, when number is placed i hear "ringing" tone even if
called party is busy, my voip operator passess progress inband properly - with
softphone connected to my asterisk im able to hear ringing/busy/invalid number
etc.

3. The last thing is problem with dialplan when i set:

exten => _00.,1,Dial,IAX2/4446 at voipoperator/${EXTEN:2}

after press only 00 the system tries to callout, not waiting for other digits.

Please help if you have experience in PhoneJACK PCI.

Regards,
Adam Rybak