[asterisk-users] Zaptel module compile woes

Phil Finkler PhilF at iqconsultinginc.com
Sat Dec 9 10:07:28 MST 2006

Hi all,

I'm pretty new to linux and compiling modules, but I've scoured the web
for help on compiling the zaptel modules from source and I get the
following error...

make -C  SUBDIRS=/usr/src/modules/zaptel modules

make: *** SUBDIRS=/usr/src/modules/zaptel: No such file or directory.
Stop.

make: *** [linux26] Error 2

Any ideas?  /usr/src/modules/zaptel is the dir I'm running "make
linux26" in.  This is a Debian server and I've retrieved the
zaptel-source via apt-get.  Any help greatly appreciated!

Best regards,

Phil