[asterisk-users] FXO USB that works with Asterisk?

jason fearthepenguin at jasonandjessi.com
Thu Dec 7 13:14:26 MST 2006

you would be surprised. I run it at home in a xen vm with one of those
cheapy FXO cards and have had great luck.  CPU usage isn't too
outrageous and the zttesst gives me the same results in a VM as I get on
hardware. The only trouble I've had is that I need to wakeup the FXO
card if I do a reboot of the VM by doing a ztcfg -a.

--
Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,