[asterisk-users] FXO USB that works with Asterisk?

jason fearthepenguin at jasonandjessi.com
Thu Dec 7 12:45:13 MST 2006

going to depend on how the driver is provided. If its a binary driver,
very unlikely that it'll work. If you get the source and can compile it,
you can usually hack it into submission. I got my PCI FXO cards working
in xen this way.

Tomer Horn wrote:
> Does anyone know if Xorcom's Astribank can work within a Xen VM ?
>
> Guillermo Salas M. wrote:
>> On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 10:16 -0600, Nathan E. Pralle wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all.
>>>
>>> Done some research, Googled a lot, but can't find out if there is a
>>> USB FXO adapter that works well with Asterisk.   If someone knows of
>>> one or has used one, I'd be very interested to hear about it.
>>>

>> Take a look:
>>
>> http://www.xorcom.com/astribank/features.html
>>

>>> Many thanks,
>>> Nathan

Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,
only that you were there... and still on your feet