[asterisk-users] eicon diva BRI problems

Thu Dec 7 06:09:10 MST 2006

Hi (Armin?) !

Today I had a problem with Diva Server 4BRI-8M 2.0.
   Asterisk 1.2.12.1
   chan_capi-cm-0.6.5
   divas4linux-melware-3.0.f-106.622-1

Asterisk could not receive and make calls on the BRI ports, although the
ports looked fine within Asterisk.

I usually use "/usr/lib/divas/divactrl dchannel -c 1" to test line
activity. This time there was no activity (cryptic log messages) (I
waited for 10 minutes).

Then I restarted Asterisk - but no improvement.

Then I wanted to remove and reload the diva kernel modules, but
/usr/lib/divas/divas_stop.rc could not remove the modules. Also manual
remove did not worked (module still in use).

Then I rebooted the server and also updated to
chan_capi-0.7.1
divas4linux-melware-3.0.5-106.702-1

as there were problem with removing the kernel modules and the Asterisk
restart did not helped I suspect there is a bug in the diva kernel modules.

I searched for a changelog of the diva drivers, but couldn'T find them.

Do you know of such a bug fixed in the newest version?
Do you know of a changelog of the divas melware drivers?

thanks
klaus

--
Klaus Darilion