[asterisk-users] 200+ analog phones connected to FXS modules

Angel Heart cocent at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 20:54:37 MST 2006

Hi guys,

We are using AudioCodes, but still looking an alternative a cheaper one for our expansion. We are currenly running 4x24-ports FXS VoIP Gateway with 2 Asterisk Server each server has Dual-Port Card interfaced with E1 PRI ISDN to PSTN and E1 MFC/R2 to PABX.

Our E1 ISDNs to PSTN are already 30-day working, I am still working for the interconnection to MFC/R2 PABX and its been a month doing some trial and error thing. I was able to compiled those libraries but still getting some protocol error when calls are made. Once am able to make this run we'll push through with the expansion to our branch.

Can this TDMoE able to call each other (phones) within a single 24-ports without pass-through Asterisk? Like calling each other within the branch. It will only pass through the Asterisk when a call made to an inter-branch or going to Main Office.

Or in other word, can I use TDMoE without Asterisk?

Regards.

Angel