[asterisk-users] Govarion.

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Wed Dec 6 20:36:25 MST 2006

Govarion is SLOW. Slow to respond, slow to ship. Send E-mails every day
to both support and sales at govarion.com
Last response I received from Ben was timestamped at 2 AM, EST!
Their card seems to work OK, but I had problems with their tor2 card,
bought off eBay at a "make offer" price. Port #1 would go into a Yellow
alarm after a few minutes.
Took weeks, but they did do an exchange. Received a tor3 in exchange.
The new card jack on port #1 is very sensitive to the specific plug
used. I had first thought I had another bad card, but after trying
several cables, found one that was rock solid
Curious

Additional comment: The Tor3 driver needs to be loaded FIRST, if  it is
to co-exist with a TDM400

John Novack