[asterisk-users] Re: RE : Re: Recommendation for FXO

f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Wed Dec 6 09:22:06 MST 2006

Hi Marty,

I have checked/played FXS ports behind Asterisk with success and checking
now a new firmware for FXO one stage (normaly two stages). All this gateways
have the same manager unit and parameters suite, looking like Cisco models.
It's normaly easy to use if you have trained for Cisco (only few
differences).

This is a real manufacturer, not a copy provider, and all the 19" units have
the same look for near all the brands.

I know FXS models with 32 ports running well for near to one year now.
I have few pictures if you want to see the PCB's...

Best Regards,
Francois BERGERET,
France.