[asterisk-users] Melbn Asterisk/Voip get together

Paul Hales pdhales at optusnet.com.au
Tue Dec 5 20:25:55 MST 2006

Once again, it's time for the Melbourne VOIP get together.

Thursday the 7th is the December meeting of the Melbourne VOIP club.

We will be meeting at the usual place which is Pint on Punt, 42 Punt
Road Windsor.

It's near the big messy intersection of Dandenong Road, King's Way, Punt
Road, Fitzroy Street and St Kilda Road. Lots of trams go by there, and
Windsor train station is just up the street. Parking can be had on Peel
Street. We meet in the restauranty half on the pub, up and towards the
back (you'll see what I mean).

We will see if we can organise a door prize.

Hope to see everyone there.