[asterisk-users] any possibility of Vonage Integration

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Tue Dec 5 09:36:12 MST 2006

And if you get someone over at Vonage that knows that to do you can
connect without the FXO
It is like FWD you have to get the KEY from Vonage for this to work.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

(VOIP PBX) 1-866-638-1254

(Voip PBX) Free World DialUp: 780-217
WebSite: http://www.freeworlddialup.com/

We have Toll Free DID's instock
* * * NO MONTHLY FEE - LIMITED TIME ONLY * * *
http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=TF(NM)did

BUY Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email

For new and used security items