[asterisk-users] any possibility of Vonage Integration

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Tue Dec 5 06:19:47 MST 2006

1) You can connect the vonage lines to an FXO interface. I have a
customer who has the linksys router/ATA connected to FXO ports of his
nortel meridian PBX switch. You might try that with digium cards, FXO
port of SPA-3000 or some multiport FXO gateway.

2) Vonage softphone accounts work for incoming with asterisk. Absolute
forwarding, busy forwarding and multiringing to the softphone is treated
as free in-network calls.