[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4: SPANDSP3 (WIP) HOWTO

Matt Gibson diwelf at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 15:06:56 MST 2006

Hi All,

To coincide with my Asterisk 1.4 Beta Howto, I've also started the
spandsp3 howto. The howto  is functioning, however when attempting to
use rxfax or txfax it crashes asterisk. I am not a programmer thus
couldn't figure out how to make it not seg. Check out the WIP howto
for more information, and diffed files. Anyone who knows what they are
doing is welcome to help fix the howto, and the app_rxfax/app_txfax
files. Comments welcome!

http://www.voipphreak.ca/archives/357-Asterisk-1.4-Beta-SpanDSP3-Howto-WIP.html#extended
or
http://tinyurl.com/tnal5