[asterisk-users] How to park calls on a specific extension

Steve Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Fri Dec 1 17:12:57 MST 2006

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006, Ira wrote:

> Either write what you want, or learn to use what we have and hope

I am not averse to coding something. I'm actually looking at the source
for parkandannounce and I've looked at the source for valetparking.

Valetparking looks like it would do fine, but I can't get it to work. But
I am going to do a little more research before I complain to the list that
it's broken. :)

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Victorville, California     PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.