[asterisk-users] Cisco IAXmodem HylaFAX

xneptuno at netcabo.pt xneptuno at netcabo.pt
Fri Dec 1 05:46:49 MST 2006

Hi,

I have a question:

In my company a have a 100% IP Telephony implemented (Cisco Phones, Routers,
Switches, etc).
We are connected to our operator by two E1 lines. The PBX is on operator
side (a H.323 Gateway is configured on call manager).

I study the possibility to implement a Hylafax server. In some sites I read
that with the IAXmodem is possible to have virtual modems, with don't so buy
voip-fax-gateway or an expensive modem card with many channels.

The how-to that I read is with Asterix. Is possible to use a HylaFax Server
with IAXmodem and configure to work with Cisco Call Manager?

Bests Regards,