[asterisk-users] Missing Agent Function

Joe Dennick joe at dennick.net
Thu Aug 31 12:55:51 MST 2006

When the indicators are blinking it means that the op_panel.pl job isn't
running on the server.  There are some init scrips located in the init/
directory of the tar-ball for Flash Operator Panel.  You can copy the
appropriate script to your server's init directory (/etc/init.d on a
RedHat system, for example) and then the Panel will start automatically
at boot-up.