[asterisk-users] Missing Agent Function

Delca delcas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 11:45:29 MST 2006

Hi,
Seems that FOP is a great tool and the person who made it is from my
country :). But I'm  having some problems configuring it. I made it
possible to connect to the Asterisk as manager. Also I see a lot of
output/input when I set debug=1.
But, at the flash interface, the button that is under the arrow it's
blinking... and as I can see in the official page demo, it isn't
normal and I don't really know what could it be causing it.

Cheers,
Santiago