[asterisk-users] Sipura 3000 and Asterisk

Francisco Seratti seratti at sunesys.com.ar
Thu Aug 31 10:54:10 MST 2006

Mark Willis escribió:
> Francisco Seratti wrote:
>> Hi pals, im trying to save some money in cellphones calls, so i
>> bought a GSM gateway and a Sipura SPA3000 gateway.
>> The GSM gw is currently working, and now im trying to configure the
>> SPA, but every call i send, i get a 503 service unavailable.
> It does that if no line is plugged in.
>
> Mark

> http://www.eset.com

> http://www.eset.com

Ive been reading Regional settings documentation, but i cant realize
what  to correct.

These are some specs of the GSM gw:
Gain: 5dB
Impedance: 50 ohms
Vertical Polarity

Dialtone freq: 450 Hz +/- 15 Hz
Ring freq: 25 Hz +/- 3 Hz
Ring voltage: 60 V +/- 20 V
Line voltage: 26 V +/- 2 V

Well, thats all, i hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance, Francisco.

--
Francisco Seratti
Sunesys Telecomunicaciones