[asterisk-users] Sipura 3000 and Asterisk

Francisco Seratti seratti at sunesys.com.ar
Thu Aug 31 10:29:40 MST 2006

Mark Willis escribió:
> Francisco Seratti wrote:
>> Hi pals, im trying to save some money in cellphones calls, so i
>> bought a GSM gateway and a Sipura SPA3000 gateway.
>> The GSM gw is currently working, and now im trying to configure the
>> SPA, but every call i send, i get a 503 service unavailable.
> It does that if no line is plugged in.
>
> Mark

> http://www.eset.com

> http://www.eset.com

Im trying so many config's and i cant get ride of this. I realized that
sometimes, when everything is connected (line to spa, phone to spa) and
then i unplug and plug the power cable, the phone rings inmediatly, pick
up, i have dialtone from the line and im able to make calls; but just
when i hangup, the phone rings again and all the same.. that is very
strange. After a few picks up and hangups it no rings anymore, and if i
pickup there is no more dialtone but fast-busy :(
(all this happens with factory default settings)

I guess the spa "sometimes" detects the line, and some voltage or freq
variety make the spa think it is an incoming call, so that's why it rings..
Please, correctme if im wrong, or tell me what you think about it.

Thanks, Francisco.

--
Francisco Seratti
Sunesys Telecomunicaciones