[asterisk-users] help me!!Problem on incoming calls

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 09:07:34 MST 2006

forgot to mention, it may help if you post your extensions.conf

As you are using from-internal context for this calls,and you are using
trixbox, have look in extensions_additional.conf and all extension_*.conf to
find out your [from-internal] context.

By the way I wouldn't use the from-internal context for incoming calls from
PSTN line...