[asterisk-users] Help Preventing Click to Call fraud on Asterisk Servers!

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 08:33:25 MST 2006

Hi all,

I'm developing a Click to call Website, but now i'm getting worried with
Click to Call fraud.... Imagine I just create one of this PhoneNumbers
(extra charged numbers: like games, erotic lines...) in a remote country....
Then i just go to a click to call website and start an "attack" inserting
this Special Phone Number like 1$/min. Even if i control call duration on
asterisk, and also my recepcionist will notice this is a fraud call, i'll be
charged for the 1st minute every time....

My Idea would be if someone has already worried with this, wouldn't be great
to create a list on wiki or something where we can share this pattern
Numbers?

Is very hard to discover all the patterns for all the countries without
sharing our knowledge...

Any tips?

--
Best regards,