[asterisk-users] dialplan help

vivek at staff.ownmail.com vivek at staff.ownmail.com
Wed Aug 30 09:27:13 MST 2006

Hi Michael,
 Thanks a lot. I am working on an agi script and it does it. Thanks a lot again.

With warm regards.

Vivek J. Joshi.

vivek at staff.ownmail.com
Trikon electronics Pvt. Ltd.

All science is either physics or stamp collecting.
                -- Ernest Rutherford

Michiel van Baak wrote:
> >On 14:23, Wed 30 Aug 06, vivek at staff.ownmail.com wrote:
>> Dear friends,
>>   Does anyone know how do i convert hex to int in the dialplan. I want to do
this:-
>> Take the sip call-id in hex, use CUT to extract the first part , and convert
it to an int. But the math function ony takes arguments as int. Can anyone
suggest how to do that?