[asterisk-users] does anyone offer truly unlimited voip in the US

Steven M. Sawczyn steve at sawczyn.com
Tue Aug 29 19:11:56 MST 2006

Greetings, I finally got my Asterisk server up and running and now am in the
process of looking for a provider to use as a SIP trunk.  Unfortunately, I'm
realizing that unlimited really is in fact limited -- Galaxy Voice's
unlimited plan, for example, translates to a mere 2500 minutes/month.  In
researching other SIP providers, I'm finding that their terms of service
define "unlimited" as something similar.  Does anyone know of a provider in
the US that turly offers unlimited calling, or segnifigantly more than 2500
minutes/month?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Steve