[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.2.11 and ${SIPDOMAIN} variable

Gary Hawkins asterisk.users at garysoft.co.uk
Tue Aug 29 12:59:05 MST 2006

Hi,

I've just upgraded from Asterisk 1.2.10 to 1.2.11 and I've noticed that the
${SIPDOMAIN} variable now contains a different (and to my mind, incorrect)
value than what it used to.  Instead of (say) "example.com", it now contains
the string "example.com;user=phone" instead which causes calls to fail if you
then try and use the Dial app to call ${EXTEN}@${SIPDOMAIN} or try to do a
match on a particular domain.  I just wanted to find out if anyone else has
noticed this so I can get some "evidence" to report this as a bug...

Thanks
Gary H

--
Gary Hawkins MBCS <gary.hawkins at garysoft.co.uk>