[asterisk-users] Re: manual mods with GUI in place

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Mon Aug 28 12:28:45 MST 2006

I believe that he meant _custom.conf files.

I also use freepbx for my staff to create and edit extensions.
But I have heavily modified the _custom.conf files for anything that I "add" to the system functionality.

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org

  "Rushowr" <rushowr at phreaker.net> wrote in message news:005401c6cad5$1befc120$b10fa8c0 at MUSASHI...
  You'll want to put them in the _additional.conf files, because AAH/TB/FPBX doesn't always play nice with changes to the configuration files that it modifies directly.

  Rushowr / SKM