[asterisk-users] Problem with Tycho Voicemail

Arnd Vehling av at nethead.de
Mon Aug 28 08:34:49 MST 2006

Race Vanderdecken wrote:
> Is all the messages or just a message now and then?

Sergio mailed me and said he cant listen to any voicemail. That was
a stupid bug in our php<>voicemail script and not related to the infamous
"orphant .txt" bug.

> There was a bug fix in 1.2.10 for orphaned .txt files in the
> /var/spool/asterisk/voicemail/.../INBOX directory.
 > How old is your asterisk core?

Were using 1.2.3 atm but we will upgrade to SVN with imap
support soonish.

> Like I said just curious and might be way off base. But I am trying to
> track down the orphaned .txt file bug.

As long as we still use 1.2.3. You want any infos send when we discover
an orphant txt file?

-- Arnd