[asterisk-users] Problem with Tycho Voicemail

Race Vanderdecken asteriskusers at codetyrant.com
Mon Aug 28 07:48:30 MST 2006

Just Curious,

Is all the messages or just a message now and then?

There was a bug fix in 1.2.10 for orphaned .txt files in the
/var/spool/asterisk/voicemail/.../INBOX directory.

How old is your asterisk core?

Like I said just curious and might be way off base. But I am trying to
track down the orphaned .txt file bug.

-Race

Race Vanderdecken
Code Tyrant