[asterisk-users] misdn-init.conf card parameter for a monoBRI

Patrick asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 28 04:14:48 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-08-28 at 09:08 +0200, Giorgio Incantalupo wrote:
> Hi Patrick,
> thanks for your answer.
> Unfortunately I cannot use misdn-init command because my distro has not
> the lspci command misdn-init is based on. That's why I want to bypass
> it. I'm doing all this mess because Debian Sarge installer does not work
> with new asus motherboards, so I'm trying to use the "testing Etch" version.
> I tryed "monoBRI" as parameter but I do not know if it is the right
> choice for a monoBRI card.

Why not use a distro that supports your motherboard? Why not just
install pciutils manually on your box so you have lspci and the
misdn-init script can do its job? Anyway, I don't know what card you
have and even if I did I would not know what module it should use and
even if I did I would not know what layermask en other misdn parameters
to specify because that's what misdn-init scan figures out for me...

Regards,
Patrick