[asterisk-users] misdn-init.conf card parameter for a monoBRI

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Mon Aug 28 00:08:22 MST 2006

Hi Patrick,
thanks for your answer.
Unfortunately I cannot use misdn-init command because my distro has not
the lspci command misdn-init is based on. That's why I want to bypass
it. I'm doing all this mess because Debian Sarge installer does not work
with new asus motherboards, so I'm trying to use the "testing Etch" version.
I tryed "monoBRI" as parameter but I do not know if it is the right
choice for a monoBRI card.

Thanks.

Giorgio Incantalupo.