[asterisk-users] Re: SV: E61

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Sun Aug 27 04:41:49 MST 2006

On 27 Aug 2006, at 04:03, Dovid Bender wrote:
> I was not going to get it based on what people said about the E61
> and the NAT issues. Is this false ? I was thinking of getting it
> for when I travel to Israel. There seems to be a lot of open wifi
> connections all over the country there. Also how is the radio for
> the wifi on it ?

Speaking for the E60, the Wifi radio is kind of shitty. It likes to
just disconnect out of the blue and will only reconnect if the phone
is rebooted. When the connection is up you can get decent download
speeds and SIP calls are crystal clear, though ;)

I never tried to use the SIP client through NAT. My Asterisk is on
the same LAN.

jens