[asterisk-users] Can the codec/format for name/greeting in voicemail be changed?

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 20:13:27 MST 2006

Sorry to badger everyone on the list but I never heard from even a
single person on this so felt maybe I'll repeat it, just in case, it
got unnoticed.

Any ideas if it's possible to either record greetings/names in a
different format than GSM OR be able to convert these voicemail
subscriber greetings in my database to some other format?

This is if I'm storing the voicemail and all greetings/etc in a SQL
Server using Realtime.

Thanks so much
\R