[asterisk-users] CentOS4.3 or Debian 3.1r2?

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 25 17:03:09 MST 2006

I'm going to be doing a small production system soon using FreePBX, Sangoma
A20004D 8FXO card, 3WARE 80062LP SATA card in RAID1.  I have been
experimenting with CentOS4.3 and Debian Sarge (3.1r2).  They both seem to
run well and I feel equally comfortable with both of them.  Anyone have an
recommendations as to which one has the edge?

I would really like to use Debian but with Trixbox using CentOS there seems
to be more expertise and info online for that one.  What to do?!