[asterisk-users] Linksys PAP2 Ring Settings

Daniel Salama lists at infoway.net
Fri Aug 25 16:26:53 MST 2006

I have a few PAP2-NA that are being "mass configured" using the
instructions on the wiki for the Sipura mass configuration.

However, I need to make sure the following settings are in place as
follow:

Under the Regional Tab, I need the Ring Waveform to be Trapezoid
instead of Sinuzoid and the Synchronized Ring to be Yes instead of
No. I made an entry in the XML file for Synchronized_Ring which works
just fine. However, no matter what I use for the Ring Waveform
(Waveform, Ring_Waveform, Regional_Ring_Waveform), the setting is
always the default (Sinuzoid). Does anyone know what the XML tag name/
settings need to be for changing the Ring Waveform?

Thanks,
Daniel