[asterisk-users] Realtime and hints

Dovid Bender asteriskusers at dovid.net
Fri Aug 25 09:29:03 MST 2006

Ok. Now I understand. What you can do is put it in a db and whenever you
make changes you have asterisk grab the info from the db  and put it into a
file and reload asterisk. Of course asterisk supporting it would be a lot
easier. Maybe you can get some one on the devel. list to do it. I also
wondering if they will ever have support for complete real time of contexts.
So I dont have to put them in the static files. I have a friend that when he
has time will patch asterisk to look up a new table in the db with a list of
contexts so that each time u create a new one you  can just add it to the
DB.

Dovid