[asterisk-users] New Asterisk Voice Changer 0.4

Justin Tunney jtunney at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 08:23:41 MST 2006

Hi again!

A new version 0.4 of my Voice Changer for Asterisk 1.2 was released 2006-08-23

http://www.lobstertech.com/code/voicechanger/

Yes I finally stopped being lazy and updated it! ^_^ Here are the main features:

- Simpler build system, no messy patching!
- CDR record handling should work correctly now
- Will set the DIALSTATUS variable
- Change pitch during conversation with * and #
- Voice effect can be applied to peer channel instead with 'p' option

The simpler build system is partially due to help from anthm for
wrapping my modifications to SoundTouch in to a separate library found
here: http://www.lobstertech.com/code/libsoundtouch4c/

Please note that this version is a total rewrite and I haven't had a
whole lot of time to valgrind and test it rigorously.  If you have ANY
problems, even if you figure out how to work around them, please let
me know so I can fix it so others don't have the same problem.  I
usually respond pretty quick to email (in the 5 minutes to one day
range)

Plans for 0.6:

- Change voice pitch via manager api and command line
- Open to suggestions

Have fun!

- Justin Tunney