[asterisk-users] Asterisk t38passthrough

Ricardo Carvalho rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Fri Aug 25 02:28:11 MST 2006

I have enabled in ATA's GUI the T.38 codec as the preferred codec, but
of course if it detects that the other side doesn't work with T.38, it
tries with the following codec preferences like G.711. On the other side
there is PSTN, as I deliver my traffic in IP to a Telco that uses also
T.38. The fact is that I think Asterisk-t38 branch installation isn't
doing T.38 bypass... If it were, G.711 wouldn't be used... I guess...
Any help?

Ricardo.