[asterisk-users] Modems dialing over sangoma a104d

Sean Cook scook at kinex.net
Thu Aug 24 10:55:54 MST 2006

I have a sangoma 104d that is our main pbx now( legacy system died ).  I
have replaced every phone in the building and things are going very well.
We have fax working well and calls are routing properly...  All is well...

Except for our support modems... we have support people that dial out with
modems across our PRI's.  These modems are attached to an Adtran 750 with 24
FXS's.  I have disabled echo cancelation on the T1 that is connected to the
Adtran but negotiation is still really rough.  I am bridging across the same
card and it isn't doing very well... has anyone done this with reasonably
successful results?  I am not looking for 56K I am looking for around 9600
to 14.4..

Thanks,

Sean