[asterisk-users] SSH connection hangs on logout?

Rushowr rushowr at phreaker.net
Thu Aug 24 08:09:34 MST 2006

****Shoots out own flames before emailing****

Gents, asstated in my email, I am using safe_asterisk. Additionally, even
when I started asterisk by hand, it was always forked off of my tty.
However, even if I DID have it connected to my tty, I'd have to issue "stop
now" before getting to the command prompt and being able to issue "logout"
to bash.

Try this sometime gents, you'll see what I mean...issue a ! From the
*CLI...then type logout...You'll be told that you're not in a login shell
and to use exit.....

Wow......