[asterisk-users] monitor a hangup in AGI application?

Abubakar A. Khaliq akhaliq at i2cinc.com
Thu Aug 24 00:17:16 MST 2006

Hello,

If a call is connected to an AGI application, the application terminates if
the call is hang-up.

I have an AGI application in which I want to do a certain operation while
call hangs up. Is it possible for my application to know when a call is
hang-up? Is there any way to monitor this scenario?

Also, is it possible to know the channel created for agi application?
I mean, when a cal is connected to an AGI application, it has two channels.
One channel is created for call and the other is created for AGI
application. Is it possible for me to know the channel created for my AGI
application?

Eagerly waiting for reply.

Regards,
Abubakar A. Khaliq