[asterisk-users] SpanDSP Error

Patrick asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 24 07:03:58 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-08-24 at 09:29 -0400, Christian Jensen wrote:
> I have not found any solution to the problem I am talking about in
> the archives Steve. I have reinstalled and downgraded from pre26 to
> pre21 of  SpanDSP 0.0.2 and still to no avail. I have followed all
> the instructions and ways of fixing this problem and have found none
> to be a solution.
> -configured with prefix /usr
> -make
> -make install
> -then moved the patch file and the corresponding .c files into the
> apps directory of my asterisk    source
> -Then patched the Makefile and recompiled asterisk. I have done it
> with about 4 versions so far of which I cannot recall which ones.
> Pre26 and Pre21 definately
> Anyone?

I don't know which distro you use but the (S)RPMs at
http://www.laimbock.com/asterisk/ have all the spandsp, rxfax and txfax
goodies included (and Unicall too). For Asterisk 1.2.x you need
spandsp-0.0.2pre26. You could check out the patches in the asterisk SRPM
to get an idea how it was done.

Regards,
Patrick