[asterisk-users] SpanDSP Error

Christian Jensen darkestpunk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 06:29:18 MST 2006

I have not found any solution to the problem I am talking about in
the archives Steve. I have reinstalled and downgraded from pre26 to
pre21 of  SpanDSP 0.0.2 and still to no avail. I have followed all
the instructions and ways of fixing this problem and have found none
to be a solution.
-configured with prefix /usr
-make
-make install
-then moved the patch file and the corresponding .c files into the
apps directory of my asterisk    source
-Then patched the Makefile and recompiled asterisk. I have done it
with about 4 versions so far of which I cannot recall which ones.
Pre26 and Pre21 definately
Anyone?

-Chris