[asterisk-users] Asterisk Jobs Update

Matt Gibson diwelf at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 00:10:54 MST 2006

Hi Douglas, Tomislav, Peter and anyone else following this.

Thank you for the comments regarding Asterisk Jobs. It is
unfortunate about the amount of jobs on the site. However,
we are well aware that the site is not the most user friendly site
in the world (yes, we admit it too) and we are working on a complete
redesign and restructure of the site to make it easy and quick to use.

There have been jobs in the past posted on the site but have
since expired. We posted this update to the list just to let
everyone know that the site is still in existance. We are
planning for a complete redesign and inturn, more employers
to be posting jobs in the coming months when we release
updates.

Our past methods of reaching asterisk-voip related employers
have not garnered the best results and we are currently
rethinking our strategy of gaining proper employers who are
seeking the right asterisk qualified individual.

Please keep the comments coming, we enjoy hearing what
users think good or bad, either way in the end it helps the
site to be a better place for people to find the employment
they want.

Thanks,
Matt Gibson
Asterisk Jobs