[asterisk-users] Non-zaptel hardware based timing sources

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Tue Aug 22 17:24:47 MST 2006

What would the recommended timing source be other than zaptel cards for
Asterisk svn trunk on Linux 2.6.x?

I have a server that was running with 2 te410p's. I've converted to using
SIP so I don't need the cards anymore -- other than to provide a timing
source for our applications -- mostly meetme conferencing.

What have you had good experiences with? ztdummy? zaprtc? ???

Would I be better off leaving one of the t1 cards in? What about an xp101?

Thanks in advance,