[asterisk-users] Speech Recognition Apps

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Tue Aug 22 17:20:52 MST 2006

I'm thinking of taking another run at www.Tellme.com
<http://www.tellme.com/>  to set up an open access Pay-As-You-Go SIP
gateway for their Speech Recognition services.

I tried to do this about a year ago
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Tellme and whilst the initial
enthusiasm was good they ended up more or less building the same idea
but partnering with Skype.

Now that it's a year later on hopefully the timing is right and as I
have another application that I could build out if this was available
want to take another run.

In order to build up momentum it would be great to hear from anyone,
actually building speech recognition apps with sphinx or who has an
existing Asterisk application that could be ported across if this
gateway was made available, the more people we get on board the more
likely this is to happening.

If anyone has anything else to ad please reply or email directly for
more confidential matters.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd