[asterisk-users] using asterisk + sangoma a102 to simulate telco PRI: is possible?

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Tue Aug 22 08:27:31 MST 2006

Hi Rich,
I tried your solution and it works!!! You are great!!!
But I always get the message: " Primary D-Channel on span 2
up"....shouldn't I get the same message for span 1?
And how can I make a call from port A to port B???  When I try to call,
Asterisk shows me the following message:

Aug 22 17:26:53 NOTICE[3235]: app_dial.c:1040 dial_exec_full: Unable to
create channel of type 'Zap' (cause 34 - Circuit/channel congestion)
  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/1/0)

TIA

Giorgio Incantalupo